Insular Life (InLife) expressed its support for the general directions and plans of new Insurance Commissioner Atty. Reynaldo Regalado (center), which include digitalization and plans to increase insurance penetration and health insurance coverage especially among OFWs.
Commissioner Regalado also expressed his wish to make insurance more inclusive for the benefit of more Filipinos.
These were among the key items discussed during the InLife delegation’s courtesy call to the commissioner. Executive Chairperson Nina D. Aguas (2nd from left) led the InLife delegation which included (from left) Trustee Luis Y. Benitez, Trustee and Insular Health Care President and CEO Maria Noemi G. Azura, and Corporate Secretary and Chief Legal and Governance Officer Atty. Renato S. De Jesus.
During the meeting, they also talked about InLife and Insular Health Care’s special projects and agreed to collaborate for gender and development through the InLife Sheroes Advocacy and Movement. InLife Sheroes, through its program for women empowerment, will conduct financial literacy seminars and health and wellness education for the Insurance Commission’s employees.
- What to Eat This Week. Start TODAY Healthy Meal Plan for May 22, 2023
- How To Manage PCOD - Dietitian Shared Full-Day Meal Plan For PCOD Diet
- NCDHHS releases plan to tackle food insecurity
- How Can the Healthcare Industry Make It Easier for Patients To Make Healthier Food Choices?
- What's the best health insurance for early retirees?