BEMIDJI — Roxanne Johnson, registered dietitian from Mewinzha Ondaadiziike Wiigaming, will teach “Healthy Eating in the New Year” at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 8, at the co-op’s community kitchen, 302 Irvine Ave. NW.
Participants will learn about superfoods and get simple recipes and tips for adding nutritious meals to their daily routines.
“Superfoods are foods like salmon, broccoli, or blueberries that are rich in compounds (such as antioxidants, fiber, or fatty acids) and are considered beneficial to a person’s health,” a release said. “This class will help you learn about superfoods and how to implement them into your everyday life.”
The class cost is $16.50 per person. All materials are included in the cost. Space is limited and classes fill up quickly, register in-store or online at
- A Crop Of Hydration Supplements For Glowing Skin
- Your Healthy Family: Basic fitness
- Health Benefits of Biotin
- Metavo™, The World's First Plant-Based, Metabolic Health Supplement Brand with AvoB Launches, Helping Support Metabolic Health Naturally
- Does your diet have enough healthy fat? Here's how to make sure